Wednesday, February 21, 2007

a new start


so.. mm.. finally decided to join in and start a blog of my own... at least, it will at least occupied some of the void which i had been feeling nowadays.. perhaps caused by the festival seasons? perhaps by my own self pityness? i cant exactly pin point just which is it...

from what ppl see, they may think i am a happy go lucky person?? ya.. i agree.. half the time, i would wait and wait and wait for things to happen instead of going for it... but, wat ppl din see is wat i keep inside me.. the side which is yearning to get out... to be reveal.... a side which i like better.. yet, it takes too much of me to change......

abit more abt me... serving the nation right now.. i remembered reading "NS.. where boys become MAN" i used to laugh at this... i mean, come on... i don't need NS to make me into a MAN.. i am already a MAN... that's what i used to think... since entering, i have to admit.. NS made me a whole new person.. a MAN.. a person i thought is impossible in the past.. yeah... including making me having alot more pimples... -_-" if i gotta change 1 thing in NS, it will be no CAMO on face... i mean, in war, do we really care whether there is some patches of green, black on our face?? if you are meant to be shot at, it's fate.. no amt of camo can save u.. pessimistic? yeah.. i am not the only 1... haha

till next time...